Peopleized is a social
After the interview is finished, it is published in Peopleized. All members have the right to vote on each interview. The most favored interviews are highlighted. Users are free to copy and paste the HTML code of the interviews they like and publish them in their blog. Similar to link exchange for SEO optimization, this is another way of exhanging links for both sides.
Top 10 Benefits of Using Peopleized:
- There is no star blogger in Peopleized. Every member is unique and has the same rights. Peopleized's motto is "todays small fishes are tomorrows whales."
- It is a real niche opportunity when compared to other social networking websites because it is based on developing relationship by making interviews and sharing them.
- The more you make interview, the better and more popular blogger you will become.
- Develop close relationship with bloggers all around the globe by promoting them. This is a great way of creating a win-win situation.
- Select remarkable and interesting characters to make an interview. Invite them to Peopleized and ask them great questions. Chances are you will then be listed in the "Most Favored" list drive a lot of visitors to your site.
- Accept interview requests. Be sincere and open when replying the questions. This will build trust with you and your audience.
- Copy and post the interview in your blog. Kindly ask the other side to do the same. This is the smartest way of exchanging links.
- Kindly invite your readers to sign up with Peopleized and ask you questions. This will spark good quality communication within your audience.
- Use this opportunity to build trust amongst your community.
- Play Truth or Dare?
- Ilker – The Thinking Blog
- New ways of teaching and learning
- An interview with a brave climate change fighter
- Go out and run a marathon
- An informative cool blogger from Australia
- Interview about Peopleized
Editor's Note: Peopleized logo and graphics are also designed by me!