It's a short list but here we go:
5. Be Active. Submit, digg and comment on stories. Don't forget that Digg is also a social network.Some other must-read articles on the Internet:
4. Know the culture. By being active, everyday! That's the only way to learn what people likes and dislikes.
3. Compress Information. Get to the point with minimum number of words required. That's why not just Top 10 but even 301 lists work.
2. Don't ask for votes. If your friends like what they read, then they should be submitting the post they just read to Digg like second nature. Make sure you have an icon and link similar to the one on this blog.
1. Let Kevin Rose submit it. This works 101% (?) of the time. Really!
- Five Blunders with Social News and Bookmarking
- Tips from a Top 10 Digg user on how to get to the Frontpage
- Why The Digg Button Gets You Buried, Not Dugg
- The Definitive Guide to Getting up on Digg’s Homepage
- Here’s what happens when you get on the front page of Digg